Since 1985, Merchant Factors has been helping small to mid-sized businesses. We are dedicated to providing growing businesses with hands on service and quick decisions to help them reach their full potential.
Merchant Factors credit checks your customers, handles your collections, and insures customer payment. Merchant also provides businesses with cash flow support using a variety of financing tools.
Our Asset Based Lending affiliate offers working capital credit lines for growing companies. Financing is available for all types of businesses, including service organizations.
Merchant, looks at the management, future prospects, and opportunities available to the business. We take the time to understand your business and will come up with a plan to enable you to maximize your profits.
MERCHANT BUSINESS CREDIT
Merchant Business Credit provides immediate cash flow help when it's needed.
Merchant Business Credit offers receivable financing for companies that don't yet qualify for traditional Factoring or Asset Based Lending through Merchant Factors or Merchant Financial.
WHY CHOOSE MERCHANT FACTORS?
Merchant Factors Corp. has been family owned and operated since 1985. Walter Kaye the founder of Merchant had a vision, which was to service the needs of growing businesses that had ideas, energy, great products, and passion. Today, Walter's vision has become a reality. Our business focuses on growing companies who are set to realize their full potential. We go beyond our competitors to serve clients by providing:
- Financial strategies to help you avoid pitfalls and build a financial plan that enables more profitability.
- No excessive fees, complicated legal documents or other burdens.
- Direct access to senior management.
- Access credit approvals via the credit departments of three industry leading factors.
- Prompt, personalized, accessible daily contact by telephone or internet.
- Get account receivable agings, cash receipt reports & direct access to our credit checking database.
Join our distinguished roster of over 450 clients.
Read how you can use Factoring as a Dynamic Tool for Financing and Growth in the ABF Journal.